Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

FS - Bnib Synergy 4.150. Picked up from post office Thursday. Opened to check for damage only. Never mounted or powered up. Sold my Twisted Sounds 150.4 to buy this cause warranty was almost out on the TS. Same exact board and components as the Twisted. Only difference is board color. Same exact caps, psu, EXACT 120 amps of fusing and fully active. Only other difference is that Synergy used a better heatsink then Twisted "dissipates heat alot better". Bought from authorized dealer so comes with full warranty. Even being bnib I will take a loss on it but I need the funds for unexpected family bills. I think $285 is fair but if need be will negotiate some. Not giving it away and $250 want buy it. Located in Shreveport. 71149.

MUST SELL FOR KIDS WELL.BEING. ONLY REASON..

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Can't get any newer or mint.

Price:

$285 shipped..

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Time to hear your music. 6 - 15s on 10k but got a 300watt FS.. At 300x4 enough power to run 10s of speakers or a few kick *** ones. Buy $1300 sub amp but want spend over $150 to actually here the songs. System without a stout FS aint IMO worth bragging about...... 120amps.. Korean... Zenon... Full warranty... Week old.. Dealer bought... Never mounted or seen power.. offer up..

If I had the money to spare, I'd buy it immediately, to run midbass down the line. Already have one running my mids/tweeters active.

Up for a great amp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

disturbed471985

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
disturbed471985
Greenwood, La
Start date