FS: BNIB iGloves- Use your touch screen in the cold

Participant count
  • Participant list

LazyRider
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Internet
Item(s) for Sale:

I'm selling some iGloves. If you're unfamiliar with what they are, they're gloves that you can use on touch screen devices like the iPhone, iPad, or whatever other touch screen device you have. I tried comparing them to just a regular pair of gloves and I had a lot of problems with the regular ones. The responsiveness isn't nearly as smooth as with the iGlove. Not trying to come off too sales-y but these things are actually legit.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

They're all brand new, and black. They're the actual legit iGlove, not the ripoffs/generic things you see on eBay.

Price:

Selling for $7 shipped each pair.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Item Pictures:

iGlove6.jpg

iGlove3.jpg

iGlove2.jpg

DSCN1512.jpg

Quick vid I made using the iGlove on my Galaxy tablet. Threw in some music for the heck of it lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVaVKG8FNw8

Last edited by a moderator:
just one size? are these unisex?
What could possibly limit a pair of black gloves, to one ***?

These look pretty nifty. I just wish they didn't have the "i" in the name like everything else. Are they any good at keeping your hands warm too?? How are they designed differently from other gloves? What gives them the responsiveness?

What could possibly limit a pair of black gloves, to one ***?These look pretty nifty. I just wish they didn't have the "i" in the name like everything else. Are they any good at keeping your hands warm too?? How are they designed differently from other gloves? What gives them the responsiveness?
Yea they keep my hands warm. I started selling them because I bought a pair and really liked them. They use some type of conductive material on the fingertips of the index finger, thumb, and middle finger that gives you total responsiveness. I've sold some to my friends and they all really like them. No BS, I wouldn't be selling them if they were crappy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

LazyRider

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
LazyRider
Internet
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies