SOLD FS-2 BNIB Sundown sae1000ds'

Participant count
  • Participant list

ctmike
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ct.
as the title states, i have 2 signed bnib sae 1000ds' that i ordered for my next setup, but have yet to even power up. already changed my mind as for my next subs so these might have to go:crap: only taken out of the box upon delivery to inspect for damage during shipping (with none found) and have been sitting in my closet since. still have receipt for warranty coverage for a possible future owner (i believe about 20 months left, not 100%).

$525 shipped for the pair, firm (cheapest i've seen from dealer is $290 each). not wanting to break them up, need the money for my new amp. paypal preferred. and no pics (as of yet), camera not working right now and i don't feel like buying another as it'll set me back $ that i can spend on a new amp.

These are nice amps. I picked one up not long ago and the warranty is indeed transferable. This is not one of these companies that get all pissy because you bought the amp second hand. As a matter of fact, I had a question after I got mine and the owner (Jacob) responded within a couple of hours.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ctmike

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ctmike
ct.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date