SOLD FS: (2) arsenal 12's (w/Fi dust caps)

xluben
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Due to car problems and repair costs, I think I have to take a break from car audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

So now I'm seriously looking to sell these things, even though I'd much rather keep them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

AA Arsenals:

http://www.ascendantaudio.com/arsenal12specs.html

w/ Fi dust caps: (lots of pics throughout the thread)

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194887

and a vid of them in action:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=203265

BUT, one of the dust caps blew off during use. It tore some of the coated paper off of the cone. I have reinstalled the cap and it's working fine. I am very confident that both of the caps are on very solidly (and the Fi caps are much stronger than the normal AA ones). I will try and have pics up later tomorrow.

Also, if you really don't like the Fi logo's I have a set of plain black 'boob' style dust caps, but you'd have to put them on yourself.

I'd like to get $200 plus actual packing/shipping for BOTH!

That's nearly two for the price of one!

I would be getting them professionally packed and shipped (insured) by the UPS store, so shipping/packing will probably be ~$50, but I could get a better estimate with a zip code.

Not interested in trades or splitting them up. PM me with questions!

Thanks!

wow, sorry that i forgot about this thread.

i am still in need of money and would like for someone else to enjoy these great subs.

here's pics:

subs013Small.jpg

subs014Small.jpg

both are in 100% working condition. one of them has cosmetic damage, which does not affect performance. (and it doesn't look nearly as noticeable in person)

i'd like $250 shipped for both (packed by ups)

i don't really have the boxes or packing material to try to package them (properly) myself. i've seen what can happen to a sub improperly packed and i don't want to take that chance. but if you really want to save a few buck i could try to work something out.

and i would be willing to split them up if both are sold and each person is paying actual shipping.

please PM me with offers or questions!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.