• Participant list

dumple
5,000+ posts

What's in your trunk?
Philly
Item(s) for Sale:

Resko1 custom tc7

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Not perfect but works no longer has terminals but rather 12 gauge direct connect leads

It's a tc7, i don't have much info on it other then 1000ish rms single 4 ohm coil

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays

Item Pictures:

aef3b511.jpg

3a3655b3.jpg

39c03e7d.jpg

This picture sure makes it look ugly but the solder joints are covered in heat shrink color coated black for negative and white for positive

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Possibly I'm going over it in my head to use the 8 in my car or house how does that 8 do 900 watts in 1cuft sealed

Hmmm that I couldn't tell you, I've only had it on the 240 watts from the plate amp in 1 cube tuned to 30hz. I've heard they can handle alot more but 900 might be a little much for it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.