SOLD ||||| FOR SALE: JL Audio 300/4 + JL Audio 1000/1 + ALPINE PDX 1000.1|||||

orangebox777
10+ year member

941 FLORIDA
Like the title says i have these 3 amps for sale;

JL audio V1 300/4 4-channel amp like new in excelent condition minimal wear and tear. this amp works perfect.

Price: $200.00 + s/h

Jl Audio V1 1000/1 amp, it's in perfect condition with minor scratches. This amp is in exclent working condition and has been barley used.

Price: $475.00

Alpine PDX 1000.1 amp in perfect working condition. it has very minor scratches from instillation but does not effect the performance at all. amp comes in origional box.

Price: $325.00 + s/h

Pics:

All prices are best offer.

What are you talking about.....I want to pay cash $$ for both.....I have sent you pm's...reply and let me know if you still want to sell them?

What are you talking about.....I want to pay cash $$ for both.....I have sent you pm's...reply and let me know if you still want to sell them?
That was not a response to you, it was a response to VVV post on shipping to canada. you have not said anything about buying in straight cash i thought you were trying to trade sorry, but if you have a cash offer pm me how much your think shipped and we will go from there thanks.

hey man do u still have both of the jl amp??would you do 700. (SHIPPED) TO:

EDMONTON,ALBERTA

T5P3H5

CANADA??

please email me Dkny_now@yahoo.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.