Flastrongman....where you at??

Why So Cereal?
5,000+ posts

Invisible Cereal
over a month ago, me and Flastrongman worked out a trade. My blown 18" Fi Q for his old school Jl w6 12. He asked me to send first since i had no refs and he has a few, so i did. he informed me that the w6 needed to be refoamed and so once refoamed it would be sent out. After finishing, he sent me the sub. After about 3 days the surround came loose again. like bad glue was used or something. I contacted him and told him what happened. He told me to send the sub back and he'd fix it with better glue and send it back. So I sent it back. Its been about a month and still no sub. I 've contacted him numerous times. Initially, he kept saying he was busy and it would be out soon. Then finally he sends me pics of delivery confirmation receipts saying he shipped but the tracking number, when typed, says no record of this item. He says this was weird and that he claimed an insurance claim with usps. After a few days, i finally got a hold of him again and he told me the claims process is pretty slow but that he could send me another w6 until this sorts out. That was about a week ago, maybe more, and I have been pming him asking if the sub has sent out and keep getting no response. This has been happening all along. I have to send multiple pm's to get hold of him (could be his phone). But at any rate, its been over a month and this is getting ridiculous. Lately, i've been sending numerous messages and getting no response at all!

All i want is either the w6 12, my Fi Q 18 back....or $100 in my paypal!

sorry bro. like I said, I've been crazy busy. My business is getting sold and I've had to work twice as hard to get the new owner up to date.

I actually spent a while on the phone yesterday with USPS and the guy I talked to said the package I sent you still can't be considered officially lost for another week. He said it still might turn up. I know it's BS but I guess you'll have to be patient. If that sub does not turn up by next week, then this other one I promised you will be sent.

This tracking# has not worked from the day I sent it and up until now:

IMG_20110802_064919.jpg

But as you can see it was shipped and insured

Also, I've been working on getting the other sub ready for you whenever I could spare a minute:

IMG_20110802_065011.jpg

thanks cande, you're always so helpful. Building boxes is what I now do for a living, so getting my truck ready for an upcoming comp in pt charlotte is part of business. However, for the past month I've been preparing my lawn service to be taken over and building numerous boxes for customers.

Although, what I'm doing with my time is really no business of you or the op.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

besides, this is a much more entertaining thread:Candeshop... - FloridaSPL

almost like this thread

No contact from FLAstrongman - Car Audio Classifieds

seems like when it comes to shipping stuff if the customer doesn't get it when they should you start blaming the shipping company then brush it off like it's no longer your problem.

about that guy, maybe you should look up about him. That's all I can disclose at the moment. Gotta love the internet it allows you to build yourself up how you wanna be and not face reality. Shame that there are people like you out there that do that. It's what gives FL a bad rep as far as buying/shipping from CA sites.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Why So Cereal?

5,000+ posts
Invisible Cereal
Why So Cereal?
Drowning in milk
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies