Firebird/Camaro Ported Enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list

CheЯRyMan

cherrymancustoms.com
So I thought I would share my next build with the forum. So far Ive build two version's

of this type of sub box. This design fits halfway in the T-top/trunk area at the rear of the hatchback and the rear deck behind the rear seats. This leaves room to mount amps below the box in the 2nd half of the trunk area. The first one was a single L 15" sealed box for a 2000 firebird. The 2nd box built was a sealed design for 2-15 kicker comps for a 93 Camaro. This third box will be a 2-12 ported design with a lexan window. Ill post back more build pics as it progresses.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

After the noise treatments in the doors, floor, and rear of the Camaro, I turned my attention to the firewall. These vehicles have a tube that...
A pair of American Bass Hawk 15s will slamm home as well. Just put in a pair in a good friends 02 T.Car in 7.0@31htz on a Cresendo Skyway 3k...
you may like them facing forward rather than Rear faced. Its all about how you like and enjoy by your ear/listening not others. try Both...
I scrolled thru there trying to find TS specs and must have missed them or they weren't displaying. Anyway, looks like 2cuft tuned to ~35hz was a...

About this thread

CheЯRyMan

cherrymancustoms.com
CheЯRyMan
Jackson TN.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from