FI Q Neo not recieved after payment!

wtf man?!
Taking a pic of your.....after you use the bathroom. That's not normal. Post it on FB...ok Imma stop right there.
Go on please... I've had a captive audience sitting right here listening to my reaction... LOL!.. (family).. I'm wondering why anyone would do that as well... maybe send it to an EX?.. but I'd delete it for sure if I did...

Go on please... I've had a captive audience sitting right here listening to my reaction... LOL!.. (family).. I'm wondering why anyone would do that as well... maybe send it to an EX?.. but I'd delete it for sure if I did...
I dunno....it's weird, not right. Guess if you to play a prank on someone you know but I do draw the line somewhere. This isn't the show Jackass....

wtf man?!
Taking a pic of your.....after you use the bathroom. That's not normal. Post it on FB...ok Imma stop right there.
I like to send my friends pics of my trophy turds on snapchat. We have a pretty good competition going right now.

Another good one we do is called "dino eggs" where we will show a friend a picture of something on out phones but its really our nuts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tylerlespaul

10+ year member
tylerlespaul
San Angelo, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views