Fi or soundqube

That my friend is a tough question. The show I just saw saturday featured both subs in multiple cars and they metered almost the exact same (1-2 db difference). I owned an Fi SSD fully loaded and loved it. The build quality was second to none. I currently own a SoundQubed HDC3 18, but haven't installed it yet. I can say without a doubt that my new SQ sub is the stiffest sub I've ever purchased. The quality looks amazing and the guys I talked to on saturday just raved about their SQ subs. I don't think you can go wrong with either to be completely honest. If it were me, I'd go SoundQubed. They are cheaper and shipping is free. Plus, your sub will arrive much quicker.

just noticed you own an HDC3 hahahaha so basically ignore everything SQ related above haha

That my friend is a tough question. The show I just saw saturday featured both subs in multiple cars and they metered almost the exact same (1-2 db difference). I owned an Fi SSD fully loaded and loved it. The build quality was second to none. I currently own a SoundQubed HDC3 18, but haven't installed it yet. I can say without a doubt that my new SQ sub is the stiffest sub I've ever purchased. The quality looks amazing and the guys I talked to on saturday just raved about their SQ subs. I don't think you can go wrong with either to be completely honest. If it were me, I'd go SoundQubed. They are cheaper and shipping is free. Plus, your sub will arrive much quicker.
just noticed you own an HDC3 hahahaha so basically ignore everything SQ related above haha
I also just sold a HDC4 12 I just have never used FI and was want to get other thoughts. With the upgraded dust cap they come out to be about the same.

People talk alot of trash about Fi because of the wait times and a few other reasons. But you have to look at what Scott atwell has done for the car audio world with his always pushing the envelope and designing some of if not the best woofers in the world. They truly are worth the wait I loved my 8 15" ssds so much I have quite a few more on the way again

People talk alot of trash about Fi because of the wait times and a few other reasons. But you have to look at what Scott atwell has done for the car audio world with his always pushing the envelope and designing some of if not the best woofers in the world. They truly are worth the wait I loved my 8 15" ssds so much I have quite a few more on the way again
I totally see where you're coming from. Fi is a top notch brand and their build quality is also top notch. I too had a 12" SSD for 5 years and ran it hard everyday without any problems.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dbman150

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
dbman150
fort wayne
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date