Southeast Region FCBC show in Somerset Ky 6-23-12

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list
i should be returning shortly. i scrapped the build i was going to do. im working on upgrading my electrical system, bout to add a 220a HO alt and stuff and get some testing done to find some hidden dbs in my setup.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

yeah, they finally gave out after 20 minutes and some filthy dubstep.
thats why i try to stay away from dubstep

i should be returning shortly. i scrapped the build i was going to do. im working on upgrading my electrical system, bout to add a 220a HO alt and stuff and get some testing done to find some hidden dbs in my setup. 

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

thats why i try to stay away from dubstep
meh, it wasn't the music. They were abused.

This will be the first show ive had the new build to on a termlab, went to a local comp last week with an audiocontrol meter, and did 162.1 on music ,lmao

Hope to see some loud cars at this show, i needz demos

This will be the first show ive had the new build to on a termlab, went to a local comp last week with an audiocontrol meter, and did 162.1 on music ,lmaoHope to see some loud cars at this show, i needz demos
do you live in ky?

sneak peak, lol

IMG_01081.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.