F/s Wii FIT

VOA_NIGHTMARE
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
upstate ny
This is brandnew in the box wii fit with the board. Never opened!!!

I got lucky enough to get my hands on 2 the first day, bought one for my daughter and my brother had talked about buying one but he was in texas for vacation. Well he doesnt think he will use it so I am just gona sell it to get it off of my credit card. These are hitting $140-150 on ebay. Shoot me a offer no trades I am a fair person with great feedback. My daughter and myself both enjoy ours very much plenty to do on it and it gives you one hell of a work out as well. I can get pics if needed but as I said this is brandnew in the box.

here is a pic I dont know just shoot a offer I need to at least cover the cost of the fitness and shipping It was $98 I believe for the fitness and tax. Shipping dont know cost yet. And of course if I can make a few $ to cover gas and time that would be great.

would love to get this but they are in the stores now, would not mind helping a fellow club member unload one, but paying way over retail is not in my plans.

Hmm wifey wants one of these. Gotta check the local stores and see if theyre back in yet. OR I could just save myself a bit of time and add my name to the list .. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I may have to go around town around here and buy some...they're in stock all over here
Then ya wanna grab one for me? We have nada here, although they do get regular shipments, Im just not gonna be one of those people that gets there bright and early in the morn.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

VOA_NIGHTMARE

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
VOA_NIGHTMARE
upstate ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies