SOLD f/s or Trade 15'' FI Q's for components 6.5 or 5.25

hurricanes0688
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cleveland
Looking to get 380 shipped for the pair of subs or trade, or 190 a piece or willing to trade 1 or 2 subs for a good comp set plus money or of equal value. Please let me know what u got, i have pics in my other thread of the subs but will upload pics of the tinsel leads tommorow for everyone, the speakers are perfect working order, 1 has a small scuff on the surround but nothing wrong iwth tinsels and play beatifully, they do have the BP option So let me know what u have in a post or pm looking to get rid of these since i dont have room for em

i used to have rainbow profi vandiums, the 3 ways, give me 5 mins im gonna go shoot some new pics of the subs and tinsels and put em up here, yea if those are the rainbows you have i might be intrested would like to get a set of the geraniums or something that can handle a little more power or some sor of high power comps

35ldf2w.jpg

a9sd5h.jpg

2d80qyq.jpg

fwq6u9.jpg

1zp6rd4.jpg

2chuhbm.jpg

2bqj49.jpg

The one picture shows the small scuff, and the others show the tinsels are beatiful, speakers look brand new except for the small scuff, prob only have a few hours on them i never got chance to use them due to space, and the guy before me used them only for a little bit because he didnt ave room for all four

**** this is very tempting. I want to get this sub but was not really ready to spend the money quite yet.

Umm im going to see if I can get the money together. Ill let you know

sounds good let me know, speakers sound awesome, i just dont have use for em since i have a 9515g and just 1 q wouldnt take my amp like dd does, maybe 2 of em but not one, but yea let me know

that would be perfect for it, could take a few mor watts then that but would sound good off that, any other offers for the subs really want some nice components

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.