Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used but it great condition

Price:

XR1 - $100 + Shipping

XR4S - $100 + Shipping

$200 shipped for both

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

Really looking for a JL slash 500/1 in specific to drive that 10w6 I bought from you =).
lol forgot that was you thought the name looked familiar... yeah that would be sweet ive ran it on a 250/1v1.... lol a 500/1 and that thing will come alive... im looking for a little 2ohm amp... anything over 500w... for these minty alpine type rs i got... so i can hear them before i sell them!!! lol

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

good seller here peoples!!!!!

Awesome amps here people, I've built several systems for people with this exact setup.....I'm still using a XR1s in the wife's suv on a pair of Memphis 12's now....GLWS!!!!!

Thank you for the offers on trades. Keep them coming.

Really looking for some high SQ stuff, in specific JL Slash series 500 or 1000.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

what kind of amps?
Jl 500 or 1000 slash series.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.