F/S: JBL GTO1201.1 amplifier (1200 rms at 2 ohms)

des343
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Title

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used and somewhat poor physical condition. id say 10/10 working condition 6/10 physical.

2 of the speaker terminals were repaired using a tap and die set. the other 2 are just fine as well as the power, ground and remote. Missing the plastic POS mounting peice and of course has some marks/scuffs on the Plexiglass.

Price:

150 OBO + paypal fees

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Can be worked out most likely to buyers preference

Item Pictures:

I will go and get a pic with my Username in a bit! didnt think about it when i took these. (i have not sold on here in the past so no references sorry. I have only bought one item on here as well.) With that said i can probably open it and get some gut shots (if requested)

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Bump. Will get picture with name tomorrow! Didn't have a chance today

Great amp and I'm asking more than a fair price it is OBO!
any trades? and is this the version that does 1200 @1 as well?

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Bump. Will get picture with name tomorrow! Didn't have a chance today

Great amp and I'm asking more than a fair price it is OBO!

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

my bad, double post

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

my bad, double post
It's supposed to be 1 ohm stable by my research but JBL themselves dont list it at 1 ohm so personally I didn't run it below 2 myself I picked it up as a temporary amp a lil while back and now it's just collecting dust.

I might consider the right trade by mainly interested in cash

I honestly can't believe I haven't gotten .ore interest on this amp...these are fantastic and very very well built.

It's supposed to be 1 ohm stable by my research but JBL themselves dont list it at 1 ohm so personally I didn't run it below 2 myself I picked it up as a temporary amp a lil while back and now it's just collecting dust.
I might consider the right trade by mainly interested in cash

I honestly can't believe I haven't gotten .ore interest on this amp...these are fantastic and very very well built.
I have 0 gauge, and an RF P6002 amp. any interest?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.