SOLD F/S 10 bullet midrange speakers

Eddie Havok
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
new york
selling mid's for a friend. there veima 6.5" bullet mids. 8ohm there in great shape, but one has a hole in it from slipping with a drill ( it will happen to everyone eventually, i know from experience, lol ) the hole had a small peice of painters tape over it witch im afraid to remove because the cones a paper and dont want to f it up. i hooked it up and it sounds excatally the same as the others. they also all have capactiors on them. he had them installed crossed at 120 ish and they were loud as hell, much louder them my mids.

PIC-0182.jpg

PIC-0183.jpg

PIC-0183.jpg

PIC-0181.jpg

PIC-0180.jpg

PIC-0176.jpg

PIC-0178.jpg

PIC-0177.jpg

PIC-0175.jpg

PIC-0174.jpg

looking for 25+ shipping each, will do deals for more then one of corse

I hope no one actually sent this guy money for these. Notice the beginnihng of the thread he says he's selling for a freind, then by the end of the thread he's saying HE needs the money? Don't buy from him, you won't get anything from him!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.