euro lights kick ass on suv's and trucks

the 92 max is bone stock except for audio....

the gsr now has been chipped with exhaust header and intake, it was stock when we raced.....

And the same guy who has the gsr also had the talon...that had psi on the turbo way way up, and with exhaust and intake, it was like 250hp....it made quick work of any 302's 305's and a few 350's

ohhh another car that i absolutley love, This dude that i met last year and am now sort of friends with drives an 85 shelby omni charger....with many many mods, i don't even know them, now has 280hp at the wheels....we managed to smoke a new firebird very very badly.....this car is also completly metal on the inside, lots of weight redux....

And last but not least, Chris's old skool datsun lowrider, now the huge dual pipes on the back make him look like a chauch, but with a highly modified 300zx turbo engine under the hood running around 400 hp....beautiful truck except for the rims...**** pathfinder rims....

i'll see if i can get them for you, it was nice, stock body no altezzas, or anything else. purple....the gsr is green lowered 2 inches has altezzas, but luckily he bought the car like that with the altezzas.......i'll have to talk to chris and see if i can have some pictures of his truck...chris also has a very nice mint condition datsun 250z, or 280z, too many z cars man.....i cant remember which one...

on the talon i think it was around 11 or so, but id have to ask for sure, chris' truck is around 14 or so, but some head work has been done i believe....i'm not sure on the exact hp of the truck, but it has quite a bit....i know he takes it out to the dragstrip in saskatoon a lot.....oh if you wait a second i'll get you a pic of the shelby!

Originally posted by taylor how do you put a pic up here???
Is it saved on your computer? Or is it on the internet?

If its on your computer you just go to attatch file right above the submit button when you reply to a post and browse for the file.

G2g for lunch...you can e-mail..ss3079@hotmail.com..

- Steve:)

Originally posted by ss3079 255 horses...maybe it was the Altima...I'm not sure - but the tail lights were ugly Euro's and they were so big it wasnt even funny...

- Steve
the new altimas and maximas both have the same 3.5 that the 350 has..although it's toned down a bit to somewhere around 250 for the max and 230 or so for the alt..if i recall correctly.

Originally posted by ss3079 Sweet sounds awsome...have any pictures? Especially of the Talon - I'm interested in those now.

- Steve:)
my buddy had a 95 talon...he did every thing possible to that car, legal and not, to get every ounce of power out of it. basically what he had was a sleeper and he made enough money racing it that he sold the car and bought a 98 camaro SS, don't ask why. he's dumping it straight off the heads and a few other engine mods. not sure of exact horsepower, but **** that thing is fast. the guy he sold his talon to blew the engine in like 2 months lol..***** for him.

Originally posted by taylor my buddy, drives a 92....it so fun cause dum honda's pull up beside us and rev their engine, switch over to sport shift and bye bye crappy 1.8 honda....except the gsr that raced us. we still managed to beat it....but barely....oh and my other buddy's 95 talon....we lost very badly on that one.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
my friend amos drives a 300zx NA now, but he had, and still has, a 5-speed 88 max w/ >200k miles, a body kit, spraypainted black, w/ an intake and a cut shifter. the tranny lost 1st and 2nd but man that thing was fun to romp on little hondas w/ before it went...the thing looks so **** shitty but for the most part we beat all the hondas that pulled up next to us. the other day the tranny magically came back to life for like an hour, we got it up to 100 on the street outside his neighborhood, brought it back to his house, and the engine started smoking and we haven't touched it since. fun while it lasted though...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif badazz blazer 98 4x4,18"nichebella rims with pirellis scorpion tires and a nice pair of euros apc taillights, now whos saying euros taillights dont look good?

must b out they're minds.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.