Ebay dirt cheap flash memory cards,buyers be aware !

Participant count
  • Participant list

sdsurfer
10+ year member

NYC
Due to the increasing demands on those high capicity SD/USB memory cards needed for newer head units and digital camera ,selling fake memory cards has become a large business on ebay and very profitable,few of my local car audio peeps are experience problem with those cards,I think it's a good idea for me to inform the forum members on this issue.

The truth is that there is no way a real high capacity memory card can be priced that low at the moment ,those dirt cheap memory cards are re-mapped and re-assembled low quality and low capicity cards that can be purchased for less than $2 dollar in South China

Read the related articles on this site and use their software to run a check on your sd card if you happen to buy one from them

http://fightflashfraud.wordpress.com/the-fake-flash-problem/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.