e8d4v4 vs e10d4v2

Which amp will you be using?

If you want more power handling without spending too much check out American Bass or Soundqubed.

I do like Sundown as well but the e series isn't hand built like the higher end models so quality wise they aren't really better than the other brands out their imo

planet audio anarchy 1500.1 1100 watts rms but i think its lower than that
Yeah, that amp is lucky to put out 200w rms... the 5000.1 has been tested to do just barely over 1,000 watts.

I would upgrade the amp for sure when you can.

What subs are you running? Just swapping subs you won't notice a huge gain. Your amp could be really holding things back for you.

2 lanzer max 10d's
Seriously consider the Soundqubed subs. They are more on the budget side of things but have excellent quality for the price. I try not to say go with one brand over the other but in this scenario, they are by far more bang for buck than the lower model Sundown's.

They will completely blow the Lanzar out of the water.

i think any sub will blow them out of the water
The Max are ok for the price, actually.

Well, the Soundqubed HDS2 series will compare with the E series sundown and the HDS3 series would be even better.

American Bass XFL is also a much better option than the E series.

Just a few more options that are better bang for buck imo

the xfl are 2x as the e series and the soundqubed dont look as good as sundowns i want something with a big surround like the e10s
That big surround takes away cone area and does nothing for you fyi... If you're set on getting the e series sundown than just get them. Nobody is stopping you, I'm just making suggestions on better subwoofers.

the xfl are 2x as the e series and the soundqubed dont look as good as sundowns i want something with a big surround like the e10s
Bigger surround = less cone area = less boom boom

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bmxnitro

bmxnitro
michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
bmxnitro