dude at school is an idiot

Kids at my school neva got money b/c they spend it all one WEED.

just because someone smokes weed doesnt mean its a bad thing, if thats how they want to get high then let them. if you get high from caraudio, then good for you. it just turns out that you can get higher on $50 of bud, than $50 of car audio.

when was the last time a joint busted your ear drum? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

just because someone smokes weed doesnt mean its a bad thing, if thats how they want to get high then let them. if you get high from caraudio, then good for you. it just turns out that you can get higher on $50 of bud, than $50 of car audio.
You sir, are an ignoranus.....:thumbsdow

when was the last time a joint busted your ear drum? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
When was the last time you posted something logical instead of being a smartass?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Just so you know, I never have nor will ever smoke. I personally think it's disgusting!

Car Audio will last longer than your drugs will anyday!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

man...your all funny..."i dont smoke weed"...good for you homie

its okay to smoke once in a while as long as you dont spend your entire check on buyin just weed then its all good

im 19 and i smoke 2 to 3 times a month...honestly its pretty funny but i actually do better on my final exams when i smoke and study...anyways ill let you guys go back to your arguing

im out

The overwhelming majority of high school guys (and believe me, I know since I still am in high school) don't know their ass from their elbow regarding car audio.
Ain't that the truth. I love when ignorant duds come up and are like "I have a 800w amp, your **** is nothing". Then I look at their system, and find out the ohm loads they have running to their amp, and it turns out they have a good 150w RMS pushing a sub. I wonder why they don't realize that the 800 is the max rating, at the lowest impedance, with **** near 17 volts (the cheap brands).

i think its insanely hilarious how people that have NEVER smoked before go and call it "disgusting" and "nasty" and "it makes you stupid" and all that other ****...if youve smoked it a few times before and dont like it then thats cool for you. but if you never smoked weed then dont bash it and say all this **** about it.

i think its insanely hilarious how people that have NEVER smoked before go and call it "disgusting" and "nasty" and "it makes you stupid" and all that other ****...if youve smoked it a few times before and dont like it then thats cool for you. but if you never smoked weed then dont bash it and say all this **** about it.
man do us a favor and stfu!!!!!!!

I think weed has the potential of destroying you though, maybe its only on how strong your will is but my cousin went from having a firebird, to a svt lightning, to a 85 Jimmy to walking, just b/c he smoked and he spent his money on weed. So if you want to mess up your life then.... its all you.

From the age of 17 to 20 (4 years roughly) I used to smoke //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smokin.gif.f1dc8d2acb1809e863ebd6a47eaa0d45.gif the hell out of some weed. I used to plan my weekly budget around the cost of a sack of herb. Nothing bad happened that made me stop like a car accident or anything like that.......The only way I can I explain why I quit was that I just grew out of it. My kid was way too important to me to mess up like that. I guess I couldn't bear the possibility of her finding out some day that I had been busted for posession or something so it was easy to quit.

Adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.