Don't You Hate It When...

Bobby322
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
TX
I hate it when un-educated people try to talk to me about car audio. I have this DA in my class that always trys to act like he knows his ****. I dont even try to talk sense to him...Today he told me he got 2 kicker subs from circuit city with a box and amp as a package deal thing...Told me his amp is giving his subs 300 watts. I just smiled and nodded.

Anyone else hate this?

I hate it when un-educated people try to talk to me about car audio. I have this DA in my class that always trys to act like he knows his ****. I dont even try to talk sense to him...Today he told me he got 2 kicker subs from circuit city with a box and amp as a package deal thing...Told me his amp is giving his subs 300 watts. I just smiled and nodded.
Anyone else hate this?
what's so bad about that.......at least he didn't try to lie and say 3,000 or some ridiculous number

according to your posts/threads you didnt build your own box nor did you know if your subs were being underpowered

sounds like your in the same boat minus knowing the ripoffs from local electronic stores

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif you got me good.

yeah but before that he said they peak at 1600, and that it costs him $800
You can blame the manufacturers for some of his info, they put these ratings on the equipment. FYI

EDIT: In case you didnt catch it ...........................that was sarcasm.

Yeah I clicked this thread and thought it would be entertianing or somebody got shown x brand ain't **** no matter how expensive it is. Fail on the thread, but original.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.