***DONT BUY FROM spivey17323****

nightrunner06
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
HE SCREWED ME OUT OF $210 FOR A VERIZON PHONE THAT I NEVER GOT... I EMAILED HIM PLENTY OF TIMES AND HE NEVER CONTACTED ME BACK. I ALSO SENT A COMPLAINT THROUGH EMAIL.....HE NEVER SENT ME THE ESN NUMBER , SHIPPING INFO, NOTHING.... HE JUST TOOK MY MONEY AND RAN.

SO TO SAVE ALL YOU GUYS NEVER, DEAL WITH THIS GUY.......PASS THE WORD .....AND IF YOU KNOW HIM TELL HIM HE BETTER RETURN MY FU*KING MONEY!

now everytime i want to buy something it makes me second guess the whole thing.....and the bad thing is, is that he seemed legit.....but he just screwed me out of 210 bucks

Dang man, that *****. I did two transactions with him and both went PERFECT. He even texted me keeping me up to date.

Maybe he had something happen IRL and hasn't been able to come back to this yet. How long has it been?

yeah i looked at his feedback too......it was gaurenteed last saturday....i paid extra for quick ship..... and he emailed me that day and acted like everything was ok and said "hey man how do you like the phone?" acting like he sent it out,,,,,,but he never gave me shipping info or nothing....oh well im sure paypal is going to contacting him too...

man, if it you did not get it insured.... sometimes things "do" get lost in the shipping business..

I am not taking any sides here, i do not know either of you!!

Spivey is taking care of this, phone was shipped you jumped the gun on this thread. Though I agree that he should have contacted you, you still were far too quick to label someone a scammer.

Spivey is taking care of this, phone was shipped you jumped the gun on this thread. Though I agree that he should have contacted you, you still were far too quick to label someone a scammer.
Seems to be the norm anymore. I mean, we do have horrible sellers on here but I have done transactions with Spivey before and he went above and beyond in my opinion.

yes and sometimes shipping is slow. i have shipped things priority mail and it take like 6 working days. good thing it was going to a friend or this could of happened to me.

I think we all focus on seller etiquette too much when buyer etiquette is just as important. If a seller has no past issues you really have no reason to freak. Spivey has dealt with me many times and I've personally worked on his car. He's a good dude, but busy at school etc. He did ship it out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

nightrunner06

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
nightrunner06
cottage grove, wi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies