didnt get a box like i was promised

Bad4health
10+ year member

Hymen Removal Specalist
just wanted you guys to see. never heard back from them....at all. not even on the facebook page

untitled-2.jpg

i mean its cool, seing how that went down i wouldnt wanna rep them anyways i thought the whole advertise b4 you even have it thing was strange to start with. ill just get some other company when i weld my trunk up from the subs tearing it up.

Wow..

I just saw this.

I dont remember seeing your email but really?

You agreed to the terms, let the coupon code expire?

That is unfortunate..

Then you wait 2 months and put us on blast?

Again, unfortunate..

I can still get you a box if you want it though. Gotta play fair though.

ANT

Per his screen shot, he contacted you 11-25-11 and it was not addressed. As per the screen shot I seen nothing saying it would expire anyway. Meaning, you are at full fault and the op is well with in his rights to be upset with how this is/was handled.

I hope you two work this out, but as it seems it is just another issue on your long list if issues on your resume.

Per his screen shot, he contacted you 11-25-11 and it was not addressed. As per the screen shot I seen nothing saying it would expire anyway. Meaning, you are at full fault and the op is well with in his rights to be upset with how this is/was handled.

I hope you two work this out, but as it seems it is just another issue on your long list if issues on your resume.
All of the giveaway coupon codes expire. I think its 14 days to use it and the winner is responsible for shipping.

In the giveaway details it was noted that.. I got my package when he did a different giveaway..

All of the giveaway coupon codes expire. I think its 14 days to use it and the winner is responsible for shipping.
this.. op why wouldn't you claim it as soon as possible.. and then when you didn't get a response since that email address is clearly a created email to deal with winners why did you not contact him here or elsewhere? did you just think a box would magically arrive at your door? and then 2 months later after no attempts of contact you put him on blast?

I didn't see it in the email and I didn't pay attention to his giveaway so if that is the case I can sort of see it being th op's fault. However I do think it should have been gone over when the code was given out.

I didn't see it in the email and I didn't pay attention to his giveaway so if that is the case I can sort of see it being th op's fault. However I do think it should have been gone over when the code was given out.
The coupon code was expired 2 days after he got the email, although they said it would expire in 14 days via the giveaway.

The coupon code was expired 2 days after he got the email, although they said it would expire in 14 days via the giveaway.
He should have contacted them right away. I had an issue where my coupon code wouldnt work because I didnt have a high enough total in my cart to apply it. I emailed Second Skin and it was taken care of that day.

You guys do realize that the contest was in July and August right?

OP contacted us in November about his free box.

4 months after the contest was over!!! 3.5 months after his code expired.

We gave him a code for a free box even though his expired and even though we already sent his out to someone else.

That code was set to expire in 10 days.

He still did not use it..

ANT

You guys do realize that the contest was in July and August right?OP contacted us in November about his free box.

We gave him a code for a free box even though his expired and even though we already sent his out to someone else.

ANT
It was nice to give him the code, but then not to tell him it had an expiration date is odd. If it was a 10 day code then he thought he had 14 per your rules..See where this is going?

In the end it won't matter. You can send him a box or choose not to. Your choice Ant.

You guys do realize that the contest was in July and August right?OP contacted us in November about his free box.

ANT
previously you said 14 days, now its 10? whats up with that.

clearly within the email, it expired 2 days from the day you emailed him. he responded to you 9 days after the email you sent, which was still within the 10 day alotted period to collect his winnings. but yet you sstill chose to ignore him? please expain.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bad4health

10+ year member
Hymen Removal Specalist
Bad4health
charlotte, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date