Diamond or Morels?

hunter121
10+ year member

Dude...I'm searching!
Need some new door speakers for the truck (killing the boston SL65's with to much power) and will be sending the speakers 100rms. The Morel tempo 6C and the Diamond 661-I look like they will work for handling the power but I dont have any experiance with either brand. Kinda leaning towards the morels from some of the reviews but the Diamonds look pretty **** good as well.

The Morels: http://www.woofersetc.com/p4771/Tempo-6C--Morel-6"-Integrated-2-Way-Coaxial-Speakers.htm

Diamond D661: http://www.woofersetc.com/p2716/D661i--Diamond-Audio-65"-Integrated-Components-Speakers.htm

Thoughts:wow:?

I appreciate the responses so far guys, Listening to them before hand is just not going to happen since I am working 6 days a week and a minimum of 12hrs a day. I am also away from home in Missouri and there really is nothing local except for a shop that only carries Lanzar, jvc,memphis and JL audio. Already know the guy is crazy since he wants $500 for a set of JL coax.

Next mission is trying to convince a online retailer to send to a motel addy, lol its going to take some convincing.

Just pulled in to Cameron Saturday, little warmer then I am used to but I like the area so far. Should be here for the rest of the year.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.