Decided to start my new panels. 93 ford ranger

What kind of paint did you use? Looks really really awesome. Noob question, what stapler/staples do people use. Seems like strait through would just come back out, but "school style" staplers wouldnt be strong enough to go through. keep us updated

its just black primer now until i paint the exterior and will paint the interior to match. and i dont use staples....i use hot glue. easier to work with to me....everytime ive used staples i end up ripping the cloth and have to start over.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have read about this, and honestly the installer did nothing wrong. It's the newer vehicles that have the automatic engine stop/start (instead...
Not with a Toyota but with a Dodge Stratus. The Security Key Immobilizer Module (SKIM) was activated and it would not energize the coils. Check if...
That's what I'm going to do, cheap, and easy to do. I picked up a spst switch today
I found a solution that you may try. PAC TR-4 Remote Turn on module. It's on Amazon for about $17.00
Just want a give an update. I ended up trying a capacitor to see if it would work before spending on a battery. The capacitor does work, the...

About this thread

tylork92

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
tylork92
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date