Deal with Bumping Buick

BamaBoy256
10+ year member

Made payment thru paypal to Bumpin Buick for the Pioneer Deh-p9300 yesterday waiting on tracking numbers. Ive read that hes an outstanding member around here and hope everything goes well with my first purchase on CA.com. Bumpin please confirm the deal.

he's a great guy, youll have no problems. huh..i still dont know his name..bumpin get at me lol.

Bama, you have absolutely nothing to worry about with bumpin, he is a straight as it gets, well on CA that is, in his personal life that is up for debate. LOL

He is 100%

Bama, you have absolutely nothing to worry about with bumpin, he is a straight as it gets, well on CA that is, in his personal life that is up for debate. LOL
He is 100%
First time I've had a good laugh today.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

No need to worry, done a deal worth 600 bux with him including trades, a laptop, amp and cash and lots of chat. Great guy.

Why did you make this thread? It's been what 1 day??

No need to worry, done a deal worth 600 bux with him including trades, a laptop, amp and cash and lots of chat. Great guy.Why did you make this thread? It's been what 1 day??

Because he's a noob that needs to be go through the CA "rush":pissed:

Bought an ipod from him...........he sent tracking number and great communication. Just waiting on it to arrive and I'm sure it'll all be good. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

No need to worry, done a deal worth 600 bux with him including trades, a laptop, amp and cash and lots of chat. Great guy.Why did you make this thread? It's been what 1 day??
Yeah im a noob but i thought this was normal for a deal or transaction here thats why i made the thread.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BamaBoy256

10+ year member
BamaBoy256
Elberton, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views