SOLD dd z se amp 30 of 50

Im not going to state whether i think the price is fair but i know what these sold for. But like stated earlier, $1600 is a lot right now. I have 4x4 trucks for sale for less than that right now that people cant afford. You might need to hang on to it until ish picks up.

Im not going to state whether i think the price is fair but i know what these sold for. But like stated earlier, $1600 is a lot right now. I have 4x4 trucks for sale for less than that right now that people cant afford. You might need to hang on to it until ish picks up.
First off, what they are sold for and worth are two entirely different things. The amp is worth $2k. They also were only sold to retailers, not to the general public for the price you are talking about!!! So if some one owns one of these things outside of being a retailer for DD, they paid alot more than what you know!!! Or the retailer gave them a break!!!

First off, what they are sold for and worth are two entirely different things. The amp is worth $2k. They also were only sold to retailers, not to the general public for the price you are talking about!!! So if some one owns one of these things outside of being a retailer for DD, they paid alot more than what you know!!! Or the retailer gave them a break!!!
Brad had number 23 or 13 reserved for me when i sold my D9, thats why i was selling it, then i decided i couldnt afford to keep doing competitions at the current time. It definitely is a great amp though. Too bad DD didnt decide to use it further.

Most people dont know, they were suppose to be the Z1b amp. This was the line after, off course the Z1a. You can call dd up and ask Jasa or Steve. But yeah, they did not put them into production, because at that time people were blowing up large amps like crazy. Remember DD did not have any large amps in stock for close to 1 year. After that, they decided to nix the Z1 line and go with the Z2 line. Hence the Z2LV was developed.

Most people dont know, they were suppose to be the Z1b amp. This was the line after, off course the Z1a. You can call dd up and ask Jasa or Steve. But yeah, they did not put them into production, because at that time people were blowing up large amps like crazy. Remember DD did not have any large amps in stock for close to 1 year. After that, they decided to nix the Z1 line and go with the Z2 line. Hence the Z2LV was developed.
Brad didnt go into detail but he told me these were an R&D that they ordered and decided not to use, he assured me there was nothing wrong with them. Me and him were working together on bringing some DD dealers back out in Virginia and i was also trying to upgrade from the D9 and get some carbon fiber on my Warden, these conversations are also where my DD Z thread came from about all the ish with the top plate/no top plate thing and all. Brad is definitely a cool guy though, great to talk to and very helpful.

i spoke to a guy the other day and he said that digital designs and audioque are the same amps and i was wondering if that was true because i have aq2200 and i also have a ddm2a and they are the same circuit board and components inside of them and the audioque subs and the dd subs look exactly alike but the difference is that audioque is half the price of dd

i spoke to a guy the other day and he said that digital designs and audioque are the same amps and i was wondering if that was true because i have aq2200 and i also have a ddm2a and they are the same circuit board and components inside of them and the audioque subs and the dd subs look exactly alike but the difference is that audioque is half the price of dd
forming complete sentences > joo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.