DB Drive Euphora processor?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Do you have the Euphoria line for sale locally? Like virtually anything it will probably be found for sale online eventually, but as of now they are not selling Euphoria products online. Based on the remote control module it looks like they have partnered with the manufacturer of a discontinued Precision Power DSP and made some changes. I like that EDSP31v2 should have an optional WiFi module to connect your computer wirelessly. I do not know of anyone who has used this DSP.

Yes, I can get it locally, and at a great price. I prefer buying local then Online.

But since it's not sold online I can't find virtually any info or reviews on it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Just curious on usability/interface, as well as how it sounds etc

Yes, I can get it locally, and at a great price. I prefer buying local then Online.But since it's not sold online I can't find virtually any info or reviews on it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Just curious on usability/interface, as well as how it sounds etc
It seems like your Euphoria dealer needs to step up their game and show you the product in depth. Unless a DSP introduces audible noise(a definite no-no) it shouldn't have a distinct sound. The tuning capability of the software plus the knowledge and application of the installer/tuner is where the power comes to life. In most cases I would wager there should be a massive improvement in sound quality by adding a DSP and tuning it well, be it the Euphoria piece or a more popular laptop-tuned DSP.

Do you have the Euphoria line for sale locally? Like virtually anything it will probably be found for sale online eventually, but as of now they are not selling Euphoria products online. Based on the remote control module it looks like they have partnered with the manufacturer of a discontinued Precision Power DSP and made some changes. I like that EDSP31v2 should have an optional WiFi module to connect your computer wirelessly. I do not know of anyone who has used this DSP.
sign me up. any other processors on the market that tunes via bluetooth? my laptop doesnt have a working com port so tuning is not possible for me...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.