jonboy385
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i wanna cut my springs to lower my car.

i know it fuks up your suspension.

but cant i get new cprings later on.

do u think its an good idea.

also, i have subs in the truck. 2 12's

but i moves around cuz i got a big azz truck.

how can i make that **** stop.

i dont wanna scratch up my box by putting wood in there.

its an orginal audiobahn box

L brackets would hold the box securley in place.

Dont cut your springs....your would be in a **** load of trouble. Dont do it, you risk your own life as well as others.

- Steve

yea

cuz my friend was gonna do it, then change his springs after they got fuked up.

But now im not gonna do it. I rather just get some cheap coilovers. so i can my ride up and down. lol

I cant imagine the handling you would get....probably less than none.

Thats probably one of the dumbest/most dangerous thing Ive heard of...cutting springs:eek:

- Steve

Well, hen you cut your springs it stifens up your shocks so you have a really bounce ride and if your shocks are hooped to begin with then your in realy big trouble. Also when cutting your springs you mess up the Camber angel on the front wheels mostly, this can result in lose of traction between your tires and the road unless, you like to take turns really fast, then its a good thing. but in other words like others said its just safer to buy lowering springs.... and you also lose a bit of milage when you cut springs cus the tire is on a off center rotation.

I am currentley in the West Kootenay's. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.