Custom Recone for Sundown ZV3 12" D2

Participant count
  • Participant list

Pavelpardo

Senior VIP Member
looking for a custom recone kit. I prefer to stay in the SPL side and it will be ran off a t1500bdcp. The sub still plays but has coil rub at high excursion. I do not have a budget set in mind but if needed $300 or less. Might buy an original recone if anyone has one laying around.

I won't sell assembled parts, but I do have a Z coil here + spiders + cones.

Should be around 100$ for parts give or take depending on the options you need.

If you want to pay shipping I can Get the Job Done. I can Get you better coils. thick flat wet wound Coils or what ever parts you would like to select. all at your option. i just need the Specs on coil sizing. the cones i would use have... Big roll foam surround on a 12'' super strong cone. SPL Comes From tighter suspension not from more wattage or power capability. if the coil only rubs it can be re-coned with everything already in your sub except the spiders. it takes little effort to take almost any subwoofer apart whole. the spiders are most likely to be the only replacements. if you need to check my skill set? i have pics of some work i have done. Clean builds... not slop caked in glue. i will pm you the link

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.