Custom Fiberglass Progress Thread: check it out

Are you working on this?

Or did you rip it out and finally realize that you should have listened to us when we were trying to help you?

I am not dumping on ya, just want to see your progress and I hope it turns out as good as you had hoped.

Yeah some do, I know not all of them, im not a tuner myself, but why do spend thousands of dollars to get their car looking a certain way? Once they get done, they almost always look better than when they started. Thats why people do it. Personalization.
Ive never heard anybody saying, "That Hummer doesn't look good with 28s", unless they think they spent too much money on them.

Bottom line: Either you get it or you don't.
but hummers DONT look good on 28's.......

get it or you dont? lol u act like your in some lifestyle because you can bolt up big rims. minitruckin......thats what you either get or you dont.

Didn't you say your front amp was in the spare tire well? What happens when something goes wrong? You're just gonna leave it in it's tomb and wire another one up?

And did you ever try to get a before weight, and when this is all done get an after weight? That's gotta be a buttload of excess weight.

Good job though! I'm gonna attemp to make a FG enclosure for my SI MAG this weekend. Maybe I'll assemble a worklog as well.

but hummers DONT look good on 28's.......
get it or you dont? lol u act like your in some lifestyle because you can bolt up big rims. minitruckin......thats what you either get or you dont.
Dont give me that **** bro. I have a few Drop'em shirts, been around mini-truckers since I was 15. Yeah my good friend and I go to shows with has a 1st-gen S-10 with a 5in body drop laying rocker on 18" boyds. Not to include all the other trucks I have been around over the years.

I personally think laying door is way more sexy than lifting a car. Nothing like draggin body down broadway and having someone ask you, "Did you get a flat tire?" Or scraping up refectors and keeping them as trophies, Or throwing sparks down the interstate at the dumbass behind you that cut you off before.

Been there done that homie. Back the hell off.

Like Akon says "Don't cross that line."

Just messing man, but seriously, I know big wheels don't make it a custom ride.

Well he said he's gone back to school. Something tells me he realized drinking with 17-22 year old animals and nubile young ladies is more fun than grinding off your finger tips with 36 grit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Well he said he's gone back to school. Something tells me he realized drinking with 17-22 year old animals and nubile young ladies is more fun than grinding off your finger tips with 36 grit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
He deserves a big ATTA BOY!

alright guys...just to let u no what is going on...i am AT SCHOOL...which puts a serious damper on my fabrication time...i am looking for a garage right now so i can just go sumwhere and work...but i have officially put teh firzts layer of bondo on...and its lookin good, got only a afew more to go...but here comes the bad part...

for sum reason my camera decided to kill itself recently so there will nto be pics until i can find a digi cam to borrow...sorry guys

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif

We've waited and waited for an update to be crushed by a metaphorical hammer...

...borrow a camera quickly though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.