custom 2000 Ford Mustang for sale

Coming from the guy driving a Sebring....wow get a man's car.
Yeah like a "custom" v6 stang //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Yeah like a "custom" v6 stang //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Good comment smart ass, it has a few custom accessories on it. So it is custom, it's not like every other mustang out there on the road.

What the **** is it with you people? Why do you have to insult me and my car? Is that the only thing you have better to do with your time?

Good comment smart ass, it has a few custom accessories on it. So it is custom, it's not like every other mustang out there on the road.

What the **** is it with you people? Why do you have to insult me and my car? Is that the only thing you have better to do with your time?
Pretty much

if you still have the stock spoiler i'd put that back on, and have the aftermarket one extra. prob more likely to sell, and they can add the one you have on there now if needed. just my .02

Bet this guy pulls up to lights trying to race ppl all the time.... "Wht u got under there?".. "V6 stang, more than you can afford Pal"

Btw how much downforce does tht wing add?

your right the real ones came with 2 more cylinders

Any have original pictures?

BTW I have a V6 Mustang.

It's a 4.2L, though with custom internals.

I'm not gunna say it's WTFast.

But it was a good upgrade. A buddy of mine totaled his truck, so I took his engine and I just salvaged a tranny.

It's FTW.

So, does that mean my Mustang is 'Custom,' too?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

It actually is :cry:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

00stang49660

10+ year member
00stang49660
Manistee, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies