Cscstang custom enslosure

Participant count
  • Participant list
I ordered a custom built enclosure to specifications for a single SA 12" and I have to say it is absolutely amazing. I've always had pefabs and never expected a single 12" to do what this does. The overall frequency response is phenomenal and can go real low and hit real hard in the upper 30hz area and just pound and I listen to lots of slowed djsnt and decaf music. Its even got my rear window and sun roof flexing! Let alone my trunk and rear bumper are just being beat so for one 12" i am very impressed. The enclosure is clean and looks amazing too with the very nice birch ply and the stain is just gorgeous. Very good communication and worked with me every step of the way and built it quickly and it got here fast too.I will def be having more enclosures build with cscsgang. So thank you very much cscstang for awesome service and an awesome enclosure and I'll be sure to send anyone I know in need of an enclosure your way. Would most certainly recommend!

I ordered a custom built enclosure to specifications for a single SA 12" and I have to say it is absolutely amazing. I've always had pefabs and never expected a single 12" to do what this does. The overall frequency response is phenomenal and can go real low and hit real hard in the upper 30hz area and just pound and I listen to lots of slowed djsnt and decaf music. Its even got my rear window and sun roof flexing! Let alone my trunk and rear bumper are just being beat so for one 12" i am very impressed. The enclosure is clean and looks amazing too with the very nice birch ply and the stain is just gorgeous. Very good communication and worked with me every step of the way and built it quickly and it got here fast too.I will def be having more enclosures build with cscsgang. So thank you very much cscstang for awesome service and an awesome enclosure and I'll be sure to send anyone I know in need of an enclosure your way. Would most certainly recommend!
Thanks man. Really glad you like it. I'll respond to your pm when I have some time to get detailed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Audio freak
Hyde Park, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from