CSCStang 1 Sundown Audio X-15 custom enclosure

After experiencing the quality of what CSCstang built for the single SA 12 I had to have him build an enclosure for the X-15 I have had lying around for a while. It is a birch wood enclosure 4.5 cubic feet and tuned to 28hz with a double layer baffle. Also had him stain the enclosure and it came out beautifully. He does 45's on every corner and it is extraordinarily clean inside and out. Usually you would find scratches or dents and chips with birch especially sense it is stained but it was flawless when it arrived. Also thanks to CSCstang for throwing in a CSCustoms decal I am already using on my car. I hate to repeats myself but this enclosure just like the last really is very very clean and the birch he uses is extremely high quality and holds screws perfectly. I've removed and replaced sub's several times in both enclosures with out a single complaint from the wood. Anyways as far as it sounds its amazing. Definitely louder than my 2 XFL 12" s but they where in a mobile sound works prefab still very loud though and this is louder. Being ran on a old beat down kicker cx1200.1 at 1ohm and the amp is not stable at 1ohm. But it does sound awesome and pounds like hell. I'm very happy with this enclosure and wish I would have never bought prefabs in the past because I'm never looking back! Also pricing is very reasonable. Also turnaround time was great. Took about a week or so to get materials and build and about 6 days to arrive and it got here in great condition. He will also keep up to date on what's going on and how far he is into the build with pics. Again thanks CSCStang for another awesome enclosure and I will definitely hit you up when I need another. BTW I'll get a video up soon of what it does to my car. Rear window flex door skin flex and sun roof slaps

Wow, California to New York shipping must have been killer!

Glad you're happy with the enclosure. I always recommend him to people

Makes me want to get a single x-15 for my truck, glad you're happy with it. I'm definitely getting him to make me some plans for a box when I'm ready, don't you own a 99-06 gen silverado stang? should make the measurements easier

Makes me want to get a single x-15 for my truck, glad you're happy with it. I'm definitely getting him to make me some plans for a box when I'm ready, don't you own a 99-06 gen silverado stang? should make the measurements easier
Yeah I have a '99 xtra cab.

Wow, California to New York shipping must have been killer!
Glad you're happy with the enclosure. I always recommend him to people

Not really. Friend had him build a box and seemed very reasonable shipped to maryland.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/needpics.gif.edd6d28e76618c28c46f343991bcced5.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/viking2.gif.35c13a457368016b956ccf693af31291.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Audio freak
Hyde Park, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from