crossover setting

Participant count
  • Participant list
Lowpass should be set closer to 85ish. Mine is setup to have low and highpass at the same point. I'd like to overlap a little bit but I have stock speakers in right now and they don't do too well going lower than 85hz. I have my xovers set on the HU. I like it because I can set it exactly where I want. The dials on an amp require some guessing. However, keep in mind that if you ever have a dead battery, disconnect battery, or reset the HU, those settings will be gone. So you MUST be sure to place those xovers back in place before anything. If you don't think you'll remember, I'd set them on the amp. I have my lowpass at 85 on the HU and the lowpass at 90 on the amp. This way it's not completely off if I forget in a situation like I mentioned.

i set them on the amp because i read the xovers on the amp are usually better. my issue now is that i find on some songs i want bass and others i dont. Like Niel young i dont really care to hear the bass that much but 36 mafia i wanna hear it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.