Central Region competion in Jackson.Mi

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

shadetree
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
mi
May 12th Starting at 4:00 at sound usa on 800w.franklin jackson Mi will be a unsantioned sound off competion so come on down. The mic will be a term lab,and trophies for first place and certificates for 2nd and third place. any questions just post.

hay sologlocrx come on down to sound usa next saterday may 12th there wil be a local comp. kind of like the one mr. tunes did in oct. bring your couple of buddies that you brought tere were trying to as people there as possible. hope to see you there.

not db drag standard. but will be divided probaly by # of woofers and how many watts . so 1-2 woofers up to 1000watts

3+ woofers up to 1000watts

1-2 woofers advanced unlimited watts

3+ woofers advanced unlimited watts

and possibly a loudest all together class

and a loudest on music class

and could be subject to change but something similar to that.

hay ( themommyvan) do you live in Taylor Mi? I think me and my buddy talked to you at the trade center. You got a green astro van?

If it had this box Yes.

100_0477.jpg

I took this out though. Running something alot smaller. Only 1 sub now.

Yeah that's the one we also saw you at grand rapids db drag. you should come out to our local event . do you remember us you were talking to us about trying to put together a team? we got a term lab. hopefully we see you out there on saterday. Are you running a soloX 18?

Hey shadetree if i do not have to work i will try and make it out there if i can:D. if i get there early could i test with mommy van. im not running that big of a system but i always been curious what my numbers would be.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

shadetree

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
shadetree
mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date