Coax's trying to play lows

Participant count
  • Participant list

redrider13
10+ year member

is stealin yur deebeez
VA
So basically I have 3x Apline R coax's coming straight out of the HU. Whenever I have it cranked up, the speakers try to play the low notes and obviously they sound pretty bad. Is there some way I can keep them from doing this w/o spending much $$$. I toyed with the idea of amping them but I figured I'd just replace them completely with a better set of comps, which would make me spend more money. Is this possible for maybe less than $100?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Im not sure if this helps or is the correct way but I have 6.5 mids in the front doors and tweets in the pillars I used 2way 6x9s in the rear...
Hi again, I appreciate all the suggestions and have my budget minded options down to 1 or 2 choices. I have noticed CDT, Image Dynamics and a...
No need to bypass the amp. Most use an LOC that takes the full amped signal and turns it into a flat RCA level signal. Here is the newest I have...
i would not worry about the tweeters. They will never see anything above 20 watts before your ears bleed. your options with 4 channels would be...

About this thread

redrider13

10+ year member
is stealin yur deebeez
redrider13
VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date