cherokee budget build

Box is 7.5 cu/ft net to be exact. Tuned to 38hz with a good amount of port area . It was built for AQ HDC's by me awhile back . Rounded port wall edges and bracing. If I recall dimesions are 41W x 18h x 25D.---- Mike I need to hear this budget setup. Looks to be pretty loud .
ok lol teens home this week so you will prob. see me and i think where all going to get the trucks meterd or sumthin

I would go but my Jeep has literally no interior in it at the moment and im working on a new setup as we speak. I have a friend who may want to get his truck metered though . When is this all happening. Any specific date/time ?

I would go but my Jeep has literally no interior in it at the moment and im working on a new setup as we speak. I have a friend who may want to get his truck metered though . When is this all happening. Any specific date/time ?
no effen idea its all on teen

and acording to teen its not louds at all but hes a negitive nancy and for under 200 bucks i think its decent
lol hahaa , eh we'll see. You should do allright on the meter considering the price you paid. As for my setup , I will be shooting for at least a 154-155 on music while still having a 30-32hz tuning. I will post up details on the specific equipment soon .

lol hahaa , eh we'll see. You should do allright on the meter considering the price you paid. As for my setup , I will be shooting for at least a 154-155 on music while still having a 30-32hz tuning. I will post up details on the specific equipment soon .
niceee

well this turned out well.

but yo, i said id ask doug if it was cool if we could get on the TL again, i didnt say it was a definite. i havent talked to him in awhile so idk what hes up to or if hes even got time.

well this turned out well.
but yo, i said id ask doug if it was cool if we could get on the TL again, i didnt say it was a definite. i havent talked to him in awhile so idk what hes up to or if hes even got time.
w/e its mainly jonny p who wants to go i just figured id tag along

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.