Carpet Options

pro-rabbit
5,000+ posts

OKC, OK
Here is our current options for carpeting.

This is the "stock" option that is offered with all enclosures already.

IMAG0548.jpg

These will cost extra but are options

RED

IMAG0543.jpg

Blue

IMAG0544.jpg

Brown/Tan

IMAG0552.jpg

Black

IMAG0550.jpg

Gray/White Marble

IMAG0551.jpg

Blue/Black Marble

IMAG0545.jpg

Red/Black Marble

IMAG0546.jpg

Pricing has not been set yet on these options. I will be adding vinyl options soon as well.

I'm hoping to snag a better camera this week or next and have better quality pictures as this one does not do that well. That blue and red are both very bright colors.

I will also be adding the option to have 10 gauge speaker wire soldered to the terminals.

I'm partial to the blue/black marble myself.

Some of these do make seeming a bit of a pain but the overall look are very worth the effort.

We also no have a "jet black" vinyl. I have pictures, but they are turning out that well. I will post one when I get it to turn out.

I do have access to just about any carpet/vinyl/sued you could want and many other materials, but these will be the ones offered upfront with prices structured. Anything else will need to be ordered and prices will be determined at the time of order.

Damn that Blue or Blue/black would look fuggin killer on my box.

Nice choices for sure. Can't wait til I can afford another build

Damn that Blue or Blue/black would look fuggin killer on my box. Nice choices for sure. Can't wait til I can afford another build
Thanks, I do plan on doing some with some mixed colors, but you have to wait to see those. Should look decent when done though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Can you help me match a grey carpet from the boat of I mail you a sample?
I sure can. If I don't have it in stock I can order it for sure.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

i might have to get with you about doing a box. I think Im about to say screw the back seat and make room for 8 inch areos
Back seat...what is that? haha...oh wait I walled off behind mine in the Jimmy lol.

Just let me know if I can be of any help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pro-rabbit

5,000+ posts
pro-rabbit
OKC, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from