Cant see thread content

Participant count
  • Participant list

pfft

CarAudio.com Recruit
Been a while since I been on this forum. Maybe it s changed a bit, but where are the thread posts? What am I missing here?
wtf.png

I see that an admin replied, but I do not see the reply. I do not see any comments. Only the thread titles. Have I been banned? I have email notifications enabled. Maybe I can see reply that way(y)

That’s strange, as it shows fine for me. Can you please let me know the browser type and version you’re using?

Are all threads showing like that?
Firefox. Image won t load so here is link.

Comments don t show on the whole forum; just titles. Updated today, and set on standard privacy setting. Not sure why it won t show comments. Brave browser works fine, so I guess Ill use it.

That s what you call an online dui. I don t remember any of that. Hell. I dont even remember making an account with this forum 4 years ago, but apparently I did. I ve since gone on the wagon so...

That s what you call an online dui. I don t remember any of that. Hell. I dont even remember making an account with this forum 4 years ago, but apparently I did. I ve since gone on the wagon so...
Man. We all have had our share of good and bad on here. Ive deff. had my share for sure.. LOL. It all works out in the long run. Excellent to hear that you have chosen that Wagon. Health is important for sure man. Just be sure to keep those horses fed and watered properly to keep pulling👍

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...