Calling out @Hertz Mafia

If anything getting banned from here should help him. He'll actually have time to work on his build instead of shltposting on car audio

Anyone here remember Mike Singer’s Eclipse with the Tc Sounds 18’s? (Search YouTube for it). That thing had stupid amounts of flex and broke windshields almost at will. He was doing 152’

Lol I am surprised he even came back and showed 153 ! He’s just barely my old *** when I was wired at 2 ohms . Granted I am running more power but I don’t have all his veteran skills lol ! Most people (normal) even when talking crap only carry it on to a certain point because even though your talking crap you still need to back it up, especially really knowing if you can back it up before betting 500 bucks on it ! Really all that talk and never even metered it before going to a show? I kinda thought maybe he was and should have been secretly testing with a meter and making needed changes and was going to beat HM ! Kinda dumb that he didn’t if you asked me cuz at that point he could have. But knowing what I have seen and heard ( and not claiming to know as much as he does lol )he was never going to hit a 160+ with that build !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, full disclosure. Way back when i joined i was thinking about letting him design a sub for me, since he supposedly was some kind of car audio god according to himself.

Ok, full disclosure. Way back when i joined i was thinking about letting him design a sub for me, since he supposedly was some kind of car audio god according to himself.

Imagine if you would have... you could have six years of excuses for non delivery to share with us.

Says he has his own car audio company with subwoofers and a 3600watt amplifier line and yet he uses DD woofers and vital power amp.

Imagine if you would have... you could have six years of excuses for non delivery to share with us.
No way bro....i woulda been hittin like 160's off of 1k watts easy

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Says he has his own car audio company with subwoofers and a 3600watt amplifier line and yet he uses DD woofers and vital power amp.
Glad i changed my mind

Glad i changed my mind
That said, you would have been pretty safe with the Zenon amp he bought and whatever off-the-shelf motor he bought from China and built up was probably as good as any of the "brands" people here get excited about.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.