Calling all RE bandwagon members.

Man this has gotten outta hand. I'll just say that I am a JL fan and I've had my share of JL woofers. Will I say that they sound better than anything made by RE....no....because I've never heard anythin by RE. Do I like RE.....ya i do only because I hear so many great things about them. If I could I'd put 18's in my extended cab S-10 but i dont have the space.

Does JL make the best woofers???? Nahhhh, they sound **** good but a Infinity Perfect has more SQ then a W3 and the infinity is a $100 dollars cheaper. And I don't want to mention the W7 cause too many wars have been fought.

The only I thing I don't think is far is calling RE the best COMPANY. Im talking mainly business wise. JL uses very basic materials for their drivers and has excellent marketing on their products. I'm sure RE uses basic materials but wheres the marketing? So many people buy from RE and so many people want them so they should have a lot of money.........ok well wheres the marketing again? Theres no reason why any company can't market there products. No namers like Diesel, Interfire, Xplore, Phoenix Digital, Rockwood can market, so why can't RE? And if they have started putting their products out there in magazines and you've seen them then I am sorry.

RE products better than JL products......most likely yes

RE better company then JL......No, not for awhile

That was a very entertaining thread.. This forum should invite a new dumbass to get flamed once a month or so.. BTW he would have argued about hondas and kias as well.. A few other choice members would have made this highly biased argument fun too.

Steve...where's JMAC in ur sig banner. He's even left out of being left out...lol. peace
NG
I'll have to edit that ... thanks for the heads up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

- Steve

I believe that this is all my fault. I had him listen to a single RE8 and I guess he wasn't impressed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif But all this aside, my 15'' HC had as great response as my RE8.

If you judge a company on one speaker...You gotta be pretty stupid, CONSIDERING, the RE8 (correct me if im wrong) Smallest, and lowest line subwoofer that RE deals.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.