Bwap scammer ?

I'm going to paypal right now and telling them that the seller is going to follow through with this transaction.
NO, don't close yet.... leave it open just don't escalate it ... if you close it you will lose your money if he doesn't make it right, and not to be a douche to bwap.... but thats just the way it goes.... once you get the amp... then close it...... but if he's going to make it right get the mods to remove this thread.... but yeah other than having your money tied up as a buyer your covered by paypal to the fullest..... so don't worry so hard next time!!!! lol

I already have escalated it to a claim yesterday lol, as soon as he replies back to my pm stating he shipped the amp out I will cancel the claim.

Paypal is awaiting for seller response but I can cancel at any time

I already have escalated it to a claim yesterday lol, as soon as he replies back to my pm stating he is going to ship the amp out I will cancel the claim.
Paypal is awaiting for seller response but I can cancel at any time
yeah but it takes them 30days to come to a conclusion.... if you cancel your money is no longer protected by paypal if you trust bwap to send it cool, cancel it.... if not I'd wait it out....

yeah but it takes them 30days to come to a conclusion.... if you cancel your money is no longer protected by paypal if you trust bwap to send it cool, cancel it.... if not I'd wait it out....
I will wait until he ships it

Yeah, theres no rush on the money so don't risk yourself by closing the claim.. thanks for being understanding of my absence. I will ship the amp ASAP.

Yeah, theres no rush on the money so don't risk yourself by closing the claim.. thanks for being understanding of my absence. I will ship the amp ASAP.
i tried to reply to your pm but your inbox is full..lol

Yes you have the proper address.

I find it just a little shady that he was online after I sent him the message stating payment was going his way and he never replied back, now he hasn't been online since.
That's alright, watch someone come in here and say you're bitching over "$135." I was always taught treat others how you want to be treated. For some reason these people here like to sell you something, then won't even respond to you. If he actually scammed you and he's within four hours of Syracuse I can get your money back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mass Car Audio

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Mass Car Audio
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies