Buying Subs

I think you can get them at Five Finger Discount Outlet. While you're there can you pick up some W7's for me? I'll leave the $100.00 with your sister. :up2someth

Does anybody know where i can get 4 Kicker Comp VR 18" Subs for less than $180? Also JL Audio 18" W3 or discontinued W6?

What are you trying to acheive?

Sounds like a SPL project?

What kind of vehicle?

Why are you stuck on 18's, and why just the VR's or W3's?

What are you trying to acheive?
Sounds like a SPL project?

What kind of vehicle?

Why are you stuck on 18's, and why just the VR's or W3's?
No, It is for home audio i also have a 12000 liter box. I am on 18's beceause they have the lowest Fs and i want low and thunderous, not loud and chirpy. Why these is beceause after lots of reasearch i found they are the only reasonably priced low Fs subs. Sure, there is McCauley 6174 with very low Fs and good performance but it cost 800. Same with Solo X.

No, It is for home audio i also have a 12000 liter box. I am on 18's beceause they have the lowest Fs and i want low and thunderous, not loud and chirpy. Why these is beceause after lots of reasearch i found they are the only reasonably priced low Fs subs. Sure, there is McCauley 6174 with very low Fs and good performance but it cost 800. Same with Solo X.
Perhaps the Adire Tumult or Sadhara would work ? Even a Tempest.

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.