Btl 18

Participant count
  • Participant list

KRYPTO
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
MN
Did a search that came up empty.

In need of recommendations for enclosure. I have 15.1796cuft total to work with. This is for a single 18, might run 2 unsure at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that before or after wood displacement? You can fit 1 18 no problem, 2 is going to be a tight fit especially if you were looking to do a lot of port area or tune low.

What are your dimensions? Subtract 1.5" from each dimension to get the gross inside volume. I would subtract 2.25" from the height because I am sure you want to do a double baffle (or if it's a wall, do the depth or something, doesn't really matter)

Yes built into trunk (set into place)

after wood displacement 11.7245cuft. This does not include port area, bracing, or sub

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

I already have the 18"

Was looking at a set of 15's but came across this and jumped on it.

2 18's in a trunk will be hard I assure you, its difficult for me putting one 18 in my trunk. Mainly because of height, rounded edges entering the trunk etc..

I mean through my trunks dimensions before any displacement I have 10 cubes to work with, but even just throwing 6.5 cubes in there was the tightest I could fit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.