Broken basket, how should I repair?

Someone get mad at this sub for not being loud enough and throw it or what .. I'm having a real hard time understanding how this could happen....
New basket and cone are outta the question...

Super glue and duck tape bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Still louder than your setup //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Still louder than your setup //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
Your right bro that 500 rms would shred my 1000 rms flat wound fi audio ssd to pieces... Don't know what I was thinking

Probably put my 2 sundown x8's to shame too don't cha know

Your right bro that 500 rms would shred my 1000 rms flat wound fi audio ssd to pieces... Don't know what I was thinking
Probably put my 2 sundown x8's to shame too don't cha know

Yup, for sho

someone probably dropped the sub on the magnet at an angle causing there to be a large shearing force right where the metal creases there. there's a lot more energy when you drop something heavy like a sub than you'd think... you can die from falling 10 feet.

someone probably dropped the sub on the magnet at an angle causing there to be a large shearing force right where the metal creases there. there's a lot more energy when you drop something heavy like a sub than you'd think... you can die from falling 10 feet.
Thanks for the scientific input bill nye

Would there be more shearing force if a fat guy tripped and stepped on it?

Xmax ain't something to directly dictate how loud you are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wallbash.gif.1310150c49dd52e0fbe1813a0681e5c3.gif[/quotek
:face palm: I'm well aware that limited linear excursion will not prevent you from being loud

Thanks for the scientific input bill nye
Would there be more shearing force if a fat guy tripped and stepped on it?

normally id take this personally but i really dont give two ***** anymore on this site and god dammit you made me spit my drink out lol

i didnt mean to be so scientific. i just tend to be a little overkill in my answers sometimes haha

normally id take this personally but i really dont give two ***** anymore on this site and god dammit you made me spit my drink out lol
i didnt mean to be so scientific. i just tend to be a little overkill in my answers sometimes haha
That's alcohol abuse my friend

It's just entertainment for me as well and bill nye is a genius you should take it as a complement

Yeah it really is a shame, it's great whiskey. But yeah, you're right he's a very intelligent guy, however I think he would try to be a little more scientific about what he considered "fat." Are we talking about the Rosie Odonnell or Chris Christie type?

You can die from falling over if you hit your head and/or break your neck.

So many ways to die, it's a wonder how most of us survive each day

Xmax ain't something to directly dictate how loud you are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wallbash.gif.1310150c49dd52e0fbe1813a0681e5c3.gif[/quotek
:face palm: I'm well aware that limited linear excursion will not prevent you from being loud

That's not what I said. You should not say your louder simply because of more Xmax.

Yeah it really is a shame, it's great whiskey. But yeah, you're right he's a very intelligent guy, however I think he would try to be a little more scientific about what he considered "fat." Are we talking about the Rosie Odonnell or Chris Christie type?
Uncle buck fat lol

Friction burn on the belly from turning the steering wheel fat

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.