bridging 2 AP3000D amps problems

ok. will do. i gotta go to work. i'll do that later this afternoon and get back on here to tell if they work or not. thanks

i have the exact same amp. Does yours ever get hot? i have mine wire in 1ohm and it jus overheated...... i was listening to the stereo with the volume turned down and heard a pop,the amp started smoking out of the sides. i quickly turned the deck off and took the face off the deck. i put my hand on the amp and it was super hot. the fuse didnt blow and the power light was still on AFTER I TOOK THE FACEPLATE OFF THE DECK!!!! I bought the amp new at stereo shop 3 weeks ago and it's been working fine. Have you heard of anyone or had any issues with your amp??? Thanks in advance for your input.

i have the exact same amp. Does yours ever get hot? i have mine wire in 1ohm and it jus overheated...... i was listening to the stereo with the volume turned down and heard a pop,the amp started smoking out of the sides. i quickly turned the deck off and took the face off the deck. i put my hand on the amp and it was super hot. the fuse didnt blow and the power light was still on AFTER I TOOK THE FACEPLATE OFF THE DECK!!!! I bought the amp new at stereo shop 3 weeks ago and it's been working fine. Have you heard of anyone or had any issues with your amp??? Thanks in advance for your input.
ive had these amps for about a year runnin on other systems. i was only running one at a time though. i had it pushing 4 type r's. it did perfectly fine. but after a few months it would get hot and it ended up blowing. i got it replaced under warranty and i havent had any problems since. i finally figured out what was wrong with these to. they work perfectly now. i have them pushing 3 mtx 9500's.

The stereo shop replaced my amp with a new one 2day under warranty. Owner asked what size of wire i used, I told him kicker 4 gauge hyperflex. He swapped it out for A NEW ONE after i told him what had happened:veryhapp: I have a competition on sunday and was getting nervous bout not havn an amp:uhoh: The amp worked great up until the incident. In your opinion, does this amp do rated rms? Thanks again.

Check out this thread i found after doing some research-

rf 1500bd vs planet audio ap3000d - SMD Forum

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.