box type?

Participant count
  • Participant list

etl45
10+ year member

i am total newb to audio so please be patien with me! haha

i got 2 10's and a 750 watt amp to power them!

i have a bmw 3 series if that matters at all for box selection.

i listen to all music!

and i was wondering if there would be alot of difference between a slead and ported box?

and which i should get?

thanks

Generally speaking to get louder go ported, for better sound quality go sealed.
x2

ported is best to get louder no ??? asked //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

The second one is made of particle board, stay away from it. The other two are made from mdf, acceptable. But Im dismayed NONE of the ads bother to tell us what the internal volume of the enclosures are. I guess you could do the math yourself with their dimensions, and figure out the volume yoruself. But it just seems stupid they do that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.