Box Build: 2.5 Cubes @ 32 Hz. Single 12" Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection

bjfish11
5,000+ posts

FisherCustoms.com
This is a build for a 12" Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection. Customer wanted the same design as I had used in the past for the same driver. Might even be going in the same type of vehicle as well. Here are the pics so far...

FranciscoRobles001.jpg

FranciscoRobles002.jpg

FranciscoRobles003.jpg

FranciscoRobles004.jpg

FranciscoRobles005.jpg

FranciscoRobles006.jpg

FranciscoRobles007.jpg

Thanks guys. Looking to sand it, and wrap it in carpet on Thursday.

do you have a box design for 2 15 sundown nightshades with port for a ford winstar vanfor daily use and spl
PM JBLCAMRY, he does my design work. Maybe he will already have a design for you, if not, he can work one up Im sure.

same box na rsx had
Yep, thats who this design was originally for.

Yup my old design, guy who bought my Lethal Injection, has an RSX too, and he loved how my boxed looked. And i wasnt going to ship him the box, so i referred him to BJ, since he built it and his work is amazing.

Ill get you the dimensions later, dont recall off the top of my head. Box was finished on Thursday, but havent had time to load up the pics. I will try to get them up tonight.

trust me, this box was a beast, made my sub sound amazing. it is sort of like a t-line due to the chambered effect, which give it amazing low end. hell here is my favorite vid, this is the chopped Put On song, and we all know how low that note goes, some subs cant pick it up, well single sub setups.

like i said, that low low note is in the teens iirc, so yeah //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

kinda regret getting rid of the box, but down the line i have an idea in mind, but thats later down the road.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.