blue headlights

jellyfish420
10+ year member

i design boxes .......
STL ill side
i was wanting to get some blue headlights(imitation HID) and there is a bunch on ebay, and they all say the same thing. but can anyone make any suggestions on which ones to get? i want the bluest you can get out of a regular bulb, and i'm not looking to spend much over $25 cause i gotta get some for my cars, and the g/f's. maybe someone has ordered some and has some real world experiance...cause i've got some before and they were pretty blue in the package, but once you turned them on the yellow/white light just shined right through the blue:(

The ones I bought on ebay were from Euro Dezigns and they were very nice! Only problem is they are extremley fragile and mine got injured on the way over. You can't even touch the glass on the bulb while installing them or they will be ruined...and mine must of had a crappy shipping...Almost all the bulbs are like that though! But find one with a lifetime Warranty...Euro Dezigns does

Ebay..
6400ks or something like that..

have a nice clear white glow..

should look nice with my new diamond headlight covers
dood your not the forum azzhole...your the dood with the cool pics in his avitar that are ever changing:D

but 6400k is DOT legal...anyway i just ordered some 8500k euro designz. i got the 9004's for my care, the 9007's for the g/f and the 880's for her fog lights.

you can't have diff color fog lights and headlights. it just looks tacky IMO:)

I hated my silverstars..

i like these non approved DOT ones I have now..

but thats just me..

Hard drive tour all cancelled due to promoters!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif Blue headlights are illegal in NY if anyone cares to now!

Just make sure at not touch the bulbs (as mentioned above) and also sand the connections. I've heard of many people with melted wiring harnesses because some bulbs have a film on the connectors. And as we all know, film = resistance = heat.

Yeah mine overheated and now I have to send them back. I think partial to that was the shipping over because they are so fragile. They are very nice! You'll love them. I have the 9006 series. When I get them back I'll have to make sure I put some new connectors on there that won't overheat the bulb.

Blue lights are most likelly illegal. They are here.

And most of those cheap bulbs on ebay will burn up your light harness or wiring. My harness got all burnt to **** from some, I think they were 60/90 watt lights. No fun at all.

i have Nokya stage II arctic white... there 7000k bright ass hell and they are blue also.. i pick one up at a local tuner shop and the guy said that there are better then the streetglow..and last longer(depending on ur headlight wire if they can take the amps it draws) im very happy with mine.. and there are also on ebay for 25 i think.. i paid 30 for mine and its worth it IMO..

http://www.racingdimension.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=206

or

http://www.silverimageracing.com/cat_nokya.cfm

hope this helps.

Blue lights are most likelly illegal. They are here.
And most of those cheap bulbs on ebay will burn up your light harness or wiring. My harness got all burnt to **** from some, I think they were 60/90 watt lights. No fun at all.
Illegal= yes

Burn up your harnesses= yes

Happened to my moms car, dont get ones that are high wattage, unless you like shorted light bulbs

Silverstars are nice, they have 5watts more than stock and are still DOT legal, but don't have the extreme blue/purple glow deal, rather a great light blue white. Cheap ones from ebay and such burn up no matter what. Nokia's are quality too. You prob don't have the $ but check out a HID conversion kit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.